Friday, February 23, 2007

Great Class!!!!.... as always :)

Due to high demand we have opended more classes at Revolution Fitness. It is amazing how the group is getting stronger and stronger. I am very impressed and blessed for the kind of clients we attract.


.... But this morning I had the "honor" of having in class Joe Decker and his very nice and strong girlfriend Nicole.


Joe is recognized as "The World's Fittest Man." He is an ultra-endurance power athlete. He has completed many of the world's toughest endurance events, including the Badwater 135, and the Grand Slam of UltraRunning. In 2000, Joe broke the Guinness World Records® Twenty-four-hour Physical Fitness Challenge to help inspire and motivate people to get fit.


The Class was:


Tactical Lunge 10/10 x 4
One arm Clean + Press 6/6 x 4
Renegade Row 5/5 x 4
Swings 20 x 4

Pull Ups 5 x 3
Medicine Slams 15 x 3
KB Farmer's Walk 30 sec. x 3
Rope Waves 20 x 3


What Joe said about it:

Hey Franz! Missed ya this morning. Yoana did an awesome job! Her class was so much fun, but very challenging. I'm going to have to have her come out and teach Bootcamp with me. She'd hurt all the boys! haha...

Yoana! Thank you so much for the workout this morning! It was a lot of fun and challenging. You've got to let us make it up to ya sometime. I hope you guys have a great weekend!


~ Joe Decker, "World's Fittest Man"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yoana
Just wanted to say Thank you for your blog about how you pressed the 24kg!! I read your blog and decided to see if I could double clean and press the 16kg. I have been working on single clean and pressing it. and I was able to double clean and press it 3 times. and as soon as I can get someone to film it, I will so it can be seen.

Thanks very much! your workouts are inspiring!!
Best
Regina