Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Great Time in Miami!

I recently went to Miami with my husband. We wanted and needed a few days to relax and what a better place then Miami to do that.... at least for me since I am from Venezuela, so I feel that I am in my country every time I go there. :)


...but we didn't have good luck. The weather was really cold but anyway we had a great time. We walk, walk and walk alot!

I ate sooooooooo much but it was worth it :) Wow!!! Venezuelan food is amazing!


We also stopped by Anta's Fitness and Self Defense. It is such a great place. They have every thing you need to get a fantastic workout (Kettlebells, Clubbells, Medicine Balls, Rings, Rope Climbing, etc.)
If you are in Miami and want to train, you better stop by this place. The owner is Julio Anta.
I loved going to Miami but being seated in the plane for some many hours without doing anything.... Killed me, so the first thing I did when I came back was picking up my baby dogs (Rex and Chewbaca) and went to take a Bikram Yoga Class.

It is great to be back in San Diego and to be training once again!

1 comment:

Tracy Reifkind said...

I loved Miami! Mark grew up there and I was fortunate to visit only once.

Of course I want to know about Venezuelan food! What types of foods are considered Venezuelan? Was it home-made or resturaunt?

I hope we can visit again soon, especially knowing there's an awesome looking KB gym there! That makes leaving home a whole lot easier! Tracy