Thursday, August 03, 2006

One less excuse

I have heard so many times millions of excuses on why to not work out and one of the most common is:

I haven't worked out because I have been traveling alot!!!

I haven't understood what it means, so I decided to dedicate my weekly fitness television segment to "how keep fit when we are traveling"

TIPS FOR TRAVELING:

- Don't ask or accept help to move your suitcases. Why? You can do it! so colaborate doing this and also help others to move their bags :)
- When you are waiting for a friend or taxi to take you to the airport perform some movements with your suitcases, such as presses, suitcase deadlifts, farmer's walks....
- At the airport or on a cruise use the stairs every opportunity you have. Avoid elevators and automatic stairs. Also while you are waiting to catch your plane, go up and down the stairs as many times as you can. Maybe in the begining people are going to believe you forgot something, after a couple times you have gone up and down the stairs they may think you are crazy :) after a few times doing it they will say to themselves that you are cool, smart and they may join you :)

It is very simple to do and the results are amazing! Give it a try!

Life is energy, so if you want to feel alive keep yourself moving!

4 comments:

Ken Black said...

Your motivation is truly inspiring Yoana:)

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Thank you Ken!

You have no idea how much I have learned from you!

Thanks

Franz Snideman said...

Nice Post Flaca!

Te quiero Mucho Corazon!

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Thank you my love!

I love you soooooo much too! :)