Wednesday, June 21, 2006

3-Day Detox

I just finished the Jay Robb Fruit Flush 3-Day Detox.
The first day was based on drinking 5 meals of 6oz of water with 24grams of whey protein podwer every 2 hours. The 6th meal was protein and alot vegetables and salad.
The second and third day were based on eating 5 meals of fresh fruit every 2 hours and the 6th meal I had protein and alot of vegetables and salad.
I got a little headache the first day and I missed my regular morning coffee :) The second and thirth day weren't too bad. Maybe alittle weak.
It was great and I am glad I did!
I did this Detox to re-gain some health and to just feel better. It worked!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Yoana,

That is amazing about detoxing the body. I am glad that you are feeling better. My wife and I enjoyed meeting you and Franz and hope that our paths will meet again.

Pete

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Thank you Pete!

I was nice to meeting you too!

All the best,

Yoana