Saturday, April 29, 2006

My days of absence from my blog!

I am sorry that I haven't posted what has been happening lately.... We have been very busy taking care of the last details of the "Revolution Kettlebell Fat Loss Program". I am so in LOVE with this book! I know it will help alot of people to learn about theirself and how to be in shape for the rest of their life! It will be on the market in about a week.
My exercise and nutrition program are doing great!.... Training with Kettlebells and Odd Lift, eating clean and once a week having my lovely Ice Cream. My body fat is coming down. The scale doesn't say too much but I feel pretty good.
I have been training Michelle Hackett to compete in the TSC. Wow!!! She is strong!!! Yesterday I decided to test her deadlift and it is so hard for me to not get excited, so I wanted to test myself. I was so impresed that I could lift more than my last TSC competition. My new PR is 240. No problem!!!!
I heard that maybe there is going to be a "Beast Challege" for girls. I look forward to finding out what weight will be used. I have already started to train for it! :)

5 comments:

Ken Black said...

Yoana Thanks for the update. It is always cool to read what you and Franz have been doing. Congrats on the PR! You are one strong Flacco:)
I haven't had ice cream for about 3 weeks now:( I forget what it tastes like!
Now the book is nearly done you will be able to post more:) You guys have an awesome weekend. Take care.

Ken Black said...

Yoana Update please;)

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

I will do it today!!!

I promise!

Love,

Ken Black said...

hi Yoanna

Ken Black said...

I hope that you feeling better