Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A few days of my weight loss program!

My goal is to be under 110 pounds and be capable to still Snatch, Jerk, Clean, Deadlift.... etc.... heavy weights ;)

Saturday April 1, 35 minute run

Sunday April 2, 40 minute power walk

Monday April 3, Franz's Kettlebell Class:

3x5 High Pull (R) 20 kg
3x5 High Pull (L) 20 kg
3x20 seconds Power Rope
3x5 Clean (R) 20 kg
3x5 Clean (L) 20 kg
3x15 seconds Power Rope
3x5 Snatch (R) 20 kg
3x5 Snatch (L) 20 kg
3x10 seconds Power Rope

2x5 Single Leg Deadlift (R) 20/20 kg
2x5 Single Leg Deadlift (L) 20/20 kg
2x3 Single Military Press (R) 20 kg
2x3 Single Military Press (L) 20 kg
2x2 Turkish Get Up (R) 16 kg
2x2 Turkish Get Up (L) 16 kg

I loved it!!! It was really fun!!!
Tuesday April 4, 30 minute run ~ At the 15 minute mark I increased the pace because it started raining outside..... It was cool and very refreshing :)

My nutrition is based on eating 5 meals per day every 3 hours.

Sample:

1: Oatmeal with some pieces of Mango
2: 1/2 Protein Bar
3: Chiken Salad
4: Strawberries Protein Shake
5: Chicken, Vegetable, Some Rice

No less than 2 liters of water.
2-3 Coffee......Mmmmm.... I can not miss my coffee!

I will check what the scale says every week.


Comments?.... Thoughts?

5 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

nice work yoana. I really like the class format; basic, simple and HARD! great stuff.using the 20kg for all that, very solid.

as far as the diet how fast do you want to lose? 1-2 pounds per week or less? whats your target time? Since I've been doing the warrior its wierd to think about 5 meals a day and CARBS during the day! LOL!

did it for years in bb'ing though and it worked fine.good luck.

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Thank you Mark!

So far I feel pretty good eating this way.

I beleive there is not a perfect diet program. Every body is unique and has different ways to react. The key is to find the right way for each person. I am glad that the warrior diet works for you.

I would love to lose no more than 2 pounds per week.

I will keep posting about my progress.

All the best,

Yoana

Joe Sarti said...

where are the numbers? :-)

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Hey guys!

Give me a little time to post some numbers. :)

So far I feel REALLY good eating and training the way I am doing. The scale doesn't move as fast as I was expecting but my favorite jeans (size "0) are fitting much better. :)

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Thanks Mike!

We run 6 classes per week. All our clients love them.

We already need a biger location.

It is great that you guys can buy a building. Good Luck!!

Looking forward to meeting you too!