Monday, November 12, 2007

Using the 16 Kg today!

I have pretty much been using the 12 kg Kettlebells in my routines during my pregnancy. (I am 8 months)

Even though I had a hard night... trying to get used to this big belly :) I felt that I wanted to try something a little heavier. I introduced the 16 kg in a couple exercises of my routine today.

I felt great!
Part One

* First and Second Set:

6/6 Step Ups 12 kg KB
5/5 Renegade Rows 12 kg KBs
20 Swings 16 kg KB

* Third Set:

6/6 Step Ups 16 kg KB
5/5 Renegade Row 12 kg KBs
20 Swings 16 Kg KB

Part Two

6 Double KB Clean + Squat + Press 12 kg KBs x 4 Sets

Part Three

6/6 Snatch 16 kg KB x 5 Sets

2 comments:

Zorbs said...

You are amazing! I have a question - was it hard to find an ob/gyn who's open minded to kettlebells during pregnancy?

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Patty,

I am so lucky to have an amazing group of doctors.

I had an appointment yesterday and "I" asked her if it was a better idea to start practicing some stretching exercises and stop my strength training.

Her answer: No, no, no keep your strength training.

Isn't she great? :)