Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My workout in Santa Monica: The Famous Stairs

Two weekends ago we were in Los Angeles. Franz took an incredible Nutrition Response Testing seminar.

While he was busy I decided to take some time by myself and try the famous Santa Monica Stairs.

These stairs are close to San Vicente Blvd and between the 4th and the 7th street. They have over 170 steps.

I have heard so much about these stairs that I decided to try them. The workout felt so good that I completed the stair climb (up and down) 5 times. Well let's just say that I was sore for over a week and couldn't resume training until 8 days later. OUCH!
If you find yourself in LA, you MUST go to these amazing yet challenging stairs and get yourself a workout. You won't regret it, trust me!

3 comments:

leslie said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to try those stairs, but living in Northern CA, I'm not exactly able to make it a day trip. Good for you!

Franz Snideman said...

Flaca,

we need an update here?

Cuando?

Love Flaco

Anonymous said...

Sore after a few stairs!? Ah, comeon! -

your secret admirer ;)