Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Deadlifting Experience

I tested my deadlift last Friday after taking a couple months off.

To my surprise I was able to pull 230.
Now I realize that it is not too smart to test a movement that I have not been doing but I just had to know if I still had the strength. Luckily it is still there ;-)

Right now I am on a weight loss nutrition and exercise program.
My only concern is what will my strength levels be at a much lighter body weight? This is the only thing that worries me.

Who says you can not have your cake and eat it too?

I will keep everyone posted on the results of my weight loss program.

Until the next time!

Chao

Yoana

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

where can you lose weight from?

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

My weight is 115 - 117 pounds right now.

I would love to be no higher than 110.

Under 110 I think I will lose bodyfat and some muscles too :(