Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Warning!!! Don't Workout with Kettlebells!!!



Don't Workout, Be Careful!!!......

You shouldn't being doing that!, Why are you lifting those kettlebells, you're pregnant?

Those are some of the most common expressions I have heard during my two pregnancies. People genuinely are looking out for my well being which I appreciate but I have to admit I get a little annoyed with the lack of knowledge about exercising during pregnancy that seems to be floating around out there. Is pregnancy some type of sickness or disease? Do all the laws of basic physiology and health go out the window when a woman becomes pregnant? Does pregnancy give the mother a license to be in-active and to eat junk food? Are healthy food choices not important during pregnancy? Is pregnancy a reason to stop focusing on healthy lifestyle habits? The answer is NO!!


Click Here to keep reading and watch the video >>>

1 comment:

Valerie Waldron Hedlund said...

Thanks for the blog and the video! You're such an inspiration. Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Snideman Family- I'll have to come down to SD and visit very soon. Best to all of you =)