Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Latin/American Girl!



I am soooooooooo happy to be an American.










The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL.... from 1525 new americans I was the only one that got flowers :) Franz took care of all details :)

The process was very fast and simple. This country really works!

The reading, writting and verbal questions were interesting.

I bet that I know more US history than some of you :)

We celebrated the occasion by having a fun get together at Revolution friday night.



Best,

Yoana (The New Latin/American girl)

4 comments:

Ken Black said...

Congrats Yoana. Good for you:)

Tracy Reifkind said...

Congratulations Yoanna!

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YOU!!!!! Congrats Yoanna!
<3

Authentic Strength Training said...

Yoana,

It warms my heart to see soemone getting excited over acheiving citizenship. You are an inspiration. I hope you and your family fullfil all your dreams here in the Sates.

Semper Fi,
Will Williams